Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Fun!!

We had such fun dressing the boys up for halloween. They were absolutely adorable. Sam had a great time trick-or-treating. We went to Joe's parents neighborhood so Jack could hang out with Gran while I took Sam out. They live on a hill so lets just say we earned every piece of candy. Maybe I should say I earned every piece of candy as I carried him most of the time. We had a good time though.
Clark Kent's got nothing on him!!! I did gel and comb his hair. Can you tell? He is always so happy and just got his first tooth!!! At five months, can you believe it!!!!
His pet parrot didn't like posing for pictures, we still have some training to do. Still a pirates best friend though.

2 comments:

The Ratchford Family said...

Joe and Ollie,
How come we didn't know you have a blog. And we need to get together soon too. Dan and Becki are coming for a visit. We will call you to get together while they are here. The boys are so so cute. Sam as a pirate it is hylarious. Talk to you soon.
Love Rachel

The Ratchford Family said...

Joe and Ollie,
How come we didn't know you have a blog. And we need to get together soon too. Dan and Becki are coming for a visit. We will call you to get together while they are here. The boys are so so cute. Sam as a pirate it is hylarious. Talk to you soon.
Love Rachel