Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's The Little Things That Matter Anyway



Brothers??? Don't you just love little feet. These pictures make me want to tickle them.
What a face!! We sure make cute boys. No brag, just fact (as my grandpa always says). Jack puts a smile on my face first thing in the morning, which, all of you who know me well, know that is quite an accomplishment.



Sam got to break his first wishbone this Thanksgiving. He was very interested in how all the wishing stuff works. I just had to know what he wished for so I finally talked him into whispering it to me. "I wished for my wish to come true."


Happy Holidays, Everyone!!!!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Ollie:

I love your blog!!! You are witty and insightful. Reading your Samisms made my day. I'll be checking back here often.

xoxo
Leslie

Becki said...

You do make cute boys! I love Sam's hair long.

m e l said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute! Hope you guys are doing well! I found your link from Clarissa's blog (this is Melanie, by the way). Take care!