Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas to all!!

We had a very Merry Christmas. The boys slept in until about 10 am, which Joe and I greatly appreciated since we were up helping Santa with the wrapping until the wee hours of the morning. Then when they got up we watched them open their gifts, which is the best part of Christmas morning. Sam's favorite gift: a toy electric guitar (very loud and obnoxious I might add). Jacks favorite: Sam's robotic puppy, he chases it aroung tugging on it's ears and tail. I will do my best to get some pictures posted soon. In the mean time, we hope you all had a wonderful and safe Christmas, and we wish the same for the New Year and all year. By the way, I have added a link, under our Family & Friends, to our Hobbies Page. It is still in the works, but check it out.

No comments: