

So, Jack has been unusually grumpy at night lately. We took him to the doctor..no ear infection, just a couple teeth coming in...but, it seemed to be more than just teeth as tylenol appeared to make little or no difference. One night in particular he screamed and screamed and we couldn't find what was wrong so I started my usual routine when that happens. I peeled all his clothes off to see if I could find something poking him or something. As soon as I got all his clothes off, he immediately stopped crying and shortly fell asleep. I couldn't find anything in his clothes but I thought there must have been something bothering him. The next night started about the same way. Screaming. Again, after going down the list of everything else that could be wrong, I took his clothes off of him to check them. Quiet. Happy.Sleep. That was about a week ago, and he hasn't slept in jammies since. He has been sleeping really good and seems so happy to be naked. I know that many kids don't like to wear clothes, but the funny thing is he never fights them or seems bothered by them in the daytime, but at night he just wants his birthday suit. I am just glad that he is okay with wearing a diaper. Anyway, the explanation of these adorable pictures besides the fact that they are just adorable. I have always left him in his jammies for breakfast and nothing has changed. You can see I still do that. I don't even need a bib and I have less laundry. Who needs clothes anyway.
Pubggcash.Club Рubg Mоbіlе Соntrоllеr Ѕаmѕung Ѕ8
6 years ago

2 comments:
It looks like you finally got your camera back - it's a shame someone kept it away from you for so long!! Those pictures are adorable - that smile especially - but you already knew that!!
That is so funny! What a little man. :) He's adorable too by the way!
Post a Comment