He quite enjoyed his cake, which you can see more pictures of at http://www.lawhobbies.blogspot.com/. He was a little hesitant at first, but there wasn't much of it left by the end. How do you like that karate chop action?!
I pulled out the ironing board, not to do real ironing, but the hem on a quilt so that I could sew it. Sam came into the room and with a puzzled stare in the direction of the ironing board he said "What's that?!"
"Mom, Can you come upstairs?!" Why, Sam? " Um...I pooped on the floor." (I must say that he had been sick and had the runs..didn't quite make it that time)
"I know what plaid is. It's a really fancy shape".
"Can you come get Jack, he's DESTROYING me!!"
"Mom, this show doesn't teach me anything."
"I don't feel very well. I think I need to just wiggle my thumbs." (think of video games)
"Can I please play my game if I stop farting?!"
"Hey Mom, I want to....uhh...argh..eek...I think I lost that word."
"My lungs feel like a balloon and it's making my head oval."
"Thanks for saving me mom, but I can save myself"
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I don't know Sam, what are you thinking?...."Chicken juice".
I am trying to get my little brother to move out here and one day we went by a local business to see if they were hiring. Sam said "why are we here mom? I said "we need to find Nick a job so that he will move out here". He replied "oh, can we find Sally a job too". (Sally is my 10 yr.old little sis)
Sam: Mom, you're so lucky.Me: Why? Sam: Because I love you.
He noticed that there were numbers on the tag of his shirt and, out of excitement and concern, he said: "MOM, THIS COSTS 18 KIDS!!!".
Sam was reported to have approached several older girls in primary and saying : "You ruined my Christmas Party and I want an apology." Keep in mind, that was his first week in primary.
I have a headache, I think my brain is twisted.
Mom, I'm really sorry but, I have to get married. Me:Uh, why do you have to get married? Sam: Because my girlfriends mom and dad said that we have to.
Me: Sam, how many times to I have to tell you to pick up your toys?! Sam: Eight times, mom.
In Small Words...Here is an ongoing list of Jack's little language...
"sa-saur" (dinosaur) "Tom" "turkey" "hot" "uno" "hola" "Wow!" "kitty" "Ollie, Ollie, Ollie" but still not mommy! "shoes" "horsie" "cheese" "yum, yum, yum" "what's this?" "this, this, this" "no, no, no, no" "down" "toast" "tada!" "hi Joe" "hiy ya" (karate chop) "hi" "eyes" "oh!!!" "ow" (every time he falls) "keys"
No comments:
Post a Comment