Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sam's First Ever Soccer Game!


Joe has been waiting for this day since I was 20 weeks pregnant with Sam and the doctor said "It's a boy!"! What a great day, even if it was POURING rain the entire game!


He was trying to keep his hands warm, not flipping the other team off!


He didn't take the grin off his face the ENTIRE game. That's saying a LOT since it was about 35 degrees outside and raining!


He had tons of fun and is so good at cheering for his team! He prays for help getting goals every night before a game! He's such a funny kid and we are so excited that he's having so much fun playing soccer!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becki said...

Yay Sam! He looks like a natural! I love how happy he is. Too bad you didn't post pics of how happy Joe was! I bet they matched.