GIRL!!! Wow. I keep having to erase "boy" and type "girl". I'm in shock..and SO excited. I already have a list of things to make before she gets here July 6th (yes, the c-section is already scheduled!). I know time will move faster than I plan on. If anyone has some dress patterns I'd love to borrow them so that I can make some little dresses for her. I have never bought a stitch of anything girly so we are starting completely from scratch with this one. A little scary and really exciting too! I could spend all day (and a fortune) on Etsy picking out things for her. This could be bad;) Sam is absolutely ecstatic that he's getting a little sister! He has already told me that I'm the best mom in the world. When I said why?, he said "because you borned a baby sister".It's so adorable to have him looking over my shoulder at little girl stuff and saying (about EVERY item) "OOOH, it's SO cute!!" What a little sweetheart he is. I'm glad that Jack gets to stay my baby boy for at least a while longer(who knows). I wasn't quite ready to have him graduate from that role just yet. What a perfect little man he is! Anyway, here are some pictures we got at the ultrasound.
Pubggcash.Club Рubg Mоbіlе Соntrоllеr Ѕаmѕung Ѕ8
6 years ago

4 comments:
Hee Hee Hee! I love that Sam! :)
Congrats Ollie that's awesome!!!
We are so excited for you! Someone asked Jeron once about what it was like to have a girl after the boys and he answered with, "It is like a bottle of Peto has exploded in our house!" I would love to make you some headband and flowers if you are into that kind of thing!
Post a Comment