Thursday, April 15, 2010

Soccer Season!


Sam's first soccer game of the season went just like the last season....snow. We snapped a few pictures before the clouds rolled in...in a matter of 2 minutes or so and started dumping freezing, slushy snow on us. He had so much fun though and his team scored 8 goals! He LOVES being part of a team and interacting with other kids. He likes to let them all run ahead of him for some reason though. He loves being part of the competition but he isn't super competitive. I love it. He's so funny when he cheers for his team mates when he's on the sidelines and he's constantly giving praise when he's playing. Any time another player falls down, which is often, he always stops to check on them before moving on. What a kid!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

nate_clarlaw said...

Can I just tell you that I love that you're blogging more lately?!?!

I'm glad Sam had a good game!! Let us know when the next one is & we'll try to make it! (This week was just too crazy for us!)

SpinIt! said...

I think it's Saturday at 11am, but they gave us 2 different schedules so I'll check and make sure.

Becki said...

Your son play soccer? I don't believe it. ;)

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Cute! It looks like a ton of fun, and I can guarantee that our future children will be into soccer as well.... Adam would NOT be a happy camper if they weren't :)jk