Saturday, October 11, 2008

All Smiles

So after I said how hard it was to catch a smile on camera
from this little guy, I decided to search out his smiles.
These were the majority of pictures I found with him
smiling. There were a few more, but not many. He really does
smile all the time, and it melts me. He is such a goofy
little fella. I love it! I thought I'd share his heartwarming
smile with all of you. Can't get enough.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

What a beautiful boy! Gotta love Jack Jack!

Helpingstine's said...

Hey Ollie, found ya. That set of pics is so completely adorable. I definately have a lot to learn about blogging. And I still cannot imagine that the needle will ever be worth it! SORRY

The Knight Family said...

Look at all of these cute smiley pics of Jack. How cute.