We just got back from a trip to visit my family in AR. We stayed with my grandma and spent a lot of time there. The boys loved her 2+ acre yard and exploring her place. Sam loved the cows and went fishing in one of her ponds. Sam and Joe got to ride around in her golf cart, and Joe finally go to drive a tractor. I think he wants a farm now. (Joe in overalls would be rather comical though.I'll be sure to get pictures if that ever happens.) We spent 3 days in the peach orchard. I'm hoping that we ate enough to hold us over till next year. I hadn't been back for the season since I moved out here. Oh the fuzzy memories that brought back. We had lots of fun, sweat, and relaxation. It's good to be home though.
Pubggcash.Club Рubg Mоbіlе Соntrоllеr Ѕаmѕung Ѕ8
6 years ago

1 comment:
Hey, Ollie. I just wanted to give you the link to my blog: http://drawntotheflame.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment