Monday, July 28, 2008

A Week in the South


Sam and Joe found one of Grandmas ponds and my Uncle Thirl was kind enough to loan poles and tackle.


Princess and the boys were inseperable the entire week. Especially Jack, who, by the way, we do normally put pants on. I couldn't believe how fearless he was with her. And she was so gentle and playful with him. Now Sam wants to move to a different place so that he can get a "real puppy". I guess we've used the "we aren't allowed to have pets at this house" excuse for long enough.


We rode horses with my brothers and my dad one day. Sam was so excited. Jack, not so much. He loved petting them and looking at them, and I'm pretty sure he would have chased them around like they were puppies had we let him. He rode with me, but was a little hesitant with Uncle Luke. I decided that he might be scared of tall people. Just not accustomed to the altitude I suppose.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: